IDP: Interdisciplinary Project
The Chairs of Entrepreneurial Finance welcome computer science students to complete their IDP at our chairs.
Feel free to send your application (including CV and transcript) or any further questions to Maximilian Vrecko or the respective supervisor.
Current Topics: Currently, we are offering the following IDPs:
- 42cap: Signal Intelligence Platform
- passbase: Fullstack Development
- Novethos: Automated Financial Data Analysis
- RideBee: Mobile Application Development (IOS OR ANDROID)
- qbound: Machine Learning at IT Security Startup
- qbound: Hardware and Software Prototyping at IT Security Startup
- qbound: UX Design and Implementation at IT Security Startup
- Server virtualization & microservices / Web app development / NLP and Artificial Intelligence (3 topics)
- Democratizing Personal Sports Training / MVP Platform
- Software platform for personalized cancer therapies (1-3 participants)
- Building a closed B2B platform for Venture Capital firms
- Real-time Collaborative Learning or Server Deployment and Multitenancy (2 topics)